- When are the festival dates?
Perspectives Film Festival will be held from the 25th to the 28th of October.
- Where will the festival be held?
Perspectives Film Festival will be held at two venues this year: National Museum of Singapore, and Alliance Française Singapore.
- Who can attend the festival?
Each film is rated in accordance to the IMDA’s ratings guidelines, and standard cinema age restrictions apply. The ratings for each individual film are available at www.perspectivesfilmfestival.com.
- What are the different ticket deals available?
General Admission – $13
Concession – $11
Concession is applicable to Students, Senior Citizens aged 55 & above, NSFs, PAssion Card holders, and Singapore Film Society Film Addicts. Alliance Française members are entitled to purchase single tickets at concession prices only for Bamako.
Festival Pass – $60 for all 7 films
Rule of Thirds Discount – $9.50 per ticket for purchase of tickets in bundles of 3
For the Rule of Thirds Discount, a discount of $9.50 per ticket applies only if tickets are added to cart in bundles of 3. If there are extra tickets in addition to the bundle, cart them out separately to ensure the discount applies.
- Will there be tickets available at the door?
Yes! Well, kind of – if there are any remaining tickets after online sales, they will be sold at the door. These tickets will be sold on a first-come-first-served basis, so it’s still best to book your tickets in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Is there a refund policy for festival tickets?
Unfortunately, tickets are non-refundable upon purchase.
- What time will doors open?
Doors open 15 minutes before the film starts.
- Can I still enter the theatre if I’m late?
Yes, but we might have to assign an available seat for you to minimize disruption to the screening.
- Is the theatre free seating, or are seats assigned?
All screenings are on a free-seating basis.
- If I have bought a ticket but am unable to make it, can I pass the ticket to my friends / family members?
As long as your friend / family member is able to produce the ticket at the door, it’s fine. (Note: The system will only recognise one admittance per ticket i.e. once it is processed at the door, it cannot be reused by another person.)
- Are food and drinks allowed in the theatre?
Strictly no food and drinks are allowed in the theatre.
- Is the festival open to film submissions?
Perspectives Film Festival is a curated festival and thus not open to film submissions.
- When are the ancillary activities?
Off Script: Film Meets Improv will be held at Lifelong Learning Institute (Event Hall Unit 2-2) on October 13, 2.00pm-4.00pm
- Is there an entry fee for the ancillary events?
There is no entry fee for Off Script: Film Meets Improv. Walk-ins are welcomed but seats are limited, so be sure to RSVP to avoid disappointment. See you there!
- How do I get to the festival locations?
Lifelong Learning Institute is located at 11 Eunos Road 8, Singapore 408601
More information is available at lli.sg.
National Museum of Singapore is located at 93 Stamford Road, Singapore 178897
More information is available at nationalmuseum.sg.
Alliance Française Singapore is located at 1 Sarkies Road, Singapore 258130
More information available at alliancefrancaise.org.sg.
- Who can I contact for media-related enquiries?
For media-related enquiries, please contact Syazana Khairunnas (Ms) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who can I contact for general enquiries?
For general enquiries, please contact email@example.com.